Add this

Monday 24 July 2017

Spar Rewards Programme

Hi fam

If you guys haven't heard of Spar Rewards than you are at the right place. They are similar to other rewards programme were they give registered shoppers discount on selected products and shoppers also receive points.

 What makes them different is that 1000 lucky Spar Rewards customers will be randomly selected every month to win their shopping for free!. I registered online at https://www.spar.co.za/SPAR-Rewards or you can visit them in store. it's that easy!.

NB: Spar branded products are one of my best in house or "no name" branded products in the market. Their quality is good and whenever I need to stretch my budget I know that I will definitely be saving money without losing the quality.

Spar Rewards electronic coupons valid from 4 July-6 August 2017. Terms and Conditions apply.
Happy saving
Mariam

No comments:

Post a Comment