Add this

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Choppies food stores

Hi fam

There is a new kid on the block in the food retail scene and Choppies is their name. They are recently popping up everywhere around South Africa and they come from Botswana. 

Everyone knows that I love specials and affordable groceries but Choppies takes it to another level,they are super affordable. They recently launched in Bela Bela and I thank God for them.

My fridge and pantry are always full because of their super low prices. Their winning formula is basically their pricing and the variety of cheap brands they sale at their stores. Fam last weekend I bought their house brand Choppies maize meal(image below) at R39.99 for 10 kg crazy right?,10 Kg large potatoes for R49 and they had a special on Cup Final maize meal 12,5 Kg for only R50.99(half the price that most stores sell this brand for) which sold out before I could reach it and many other low priced items.

I don't compromise on quality and I have told you guys that you should try other brand of foods which are more cheaper than your well known brands. There are many brands that deliver quality items at an affordable price but  you just have to try them out!.

This is my theory on trying out cheap brands(in cause the quality is bad),I firstly buy the items in small batches to taste and see the quality of the food or item and if the quality is good then I switch to that cheap brand but if it's low quality I will never buy it again plus I didn't waste my money with large quantities of the item.

If Choppies carries on with this winning formula than I'm positive they will beat South Africa's number 1 food retailer.

Happy saving 
Mariam 


No comments:

Post a Comment