Add this

Monday 5 February 2018

Comfitex pads review

Hi fam

Today I'll be reviewing the Comfitex pads range.
The Comfitex pads range are less than R10 each,believe me I'm serious !!!.

Don't be fooled by the price because the quality of the pads are excellent. My biggest problem with some of the pads on the market is that they use some kind of plastic layer and it causes rashes and discomfort(summers are the worse).What I LOVE about Comfitex pads is that they use cotton,soft silky cotton(trust me your vigina will thank you). I don't get any heat rashes or sores,ladies you know what I'm talking about,that sore on the corner of where our panties end(the area that joins the pelvis bone and the thigh).

My only problem is that the wing on one side likes to come off from the panty. I sent them an email and they said they will investigate the problem.

They are proudly made in South Africa and therefore create much needed jobs in our country.



I highly recommend them!!!.

Happy saving 
Mariam 

No comments:

Post a Comment